Tramigo CaribbeanIn 2016, CariTrack's strategic partner, Oscar Francois Limited (OFL) became the regional Caricom Caribbean distributors for the Tramigo Mobile Resource Management (MRM) solution. The Tramigo solution was introduced to Trinidad and Tobago in 2007 by CariTrack as a Telematics platform to develop unique Caribbean MRM application solutions that could improve security, motor vehicle fleet and asset management.
The T23 model entered the market in 2011 and by 2015 all major bugs and issued were resolved. The current T23 premium model is stable and very reliable. The 10 year experience with Tramigo platform in Trinidad and Tobago and level of confidence in the current T23 model gave OFL the confidence to market this Telecommunications product throughout the Caribbean.
Mobile Resource Management (MRM) Solutions
Mobile Resource Management (MRM) pertains to the monitoring, data collection, tracking and control of a wide variety of mobile and fixed assets, as opposed to just motor vehicles. The term is used to cover a wide spectrum of asset management Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) ranging from GPS tracking, Fleet Management, Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL), Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine to Machine (M2M) technologies.
The Tramigo T23 model is an ideal Telematics blackbox for Caribbean MRM solutions:
Tramigo T23 Series Product Video
CariTrack's New Services
Leading the charge in the new roll out of service is the M1 Fleet Enterprise and associated M1 Fleet Web software applications which allows Tramigo customers to track and manage their assets over the Internet.
This service is available anywhere in the world as long as you own a Tramigo T23 device that contains a full-sized SIM card with 2G (i.e. GPRS) internet access feature.
Running out of Pre-Paid credit may be inconvenient for a mobile phone user but with a GPS tracker it may result in the loss of your vehicle. We have been in the GPS Tracking and Fleet Management market since 2007.
There have been numerous cases where the owner of the GPS trackers have failed to Top-Up the pre-paid SIM card in the tracking device on time and have caused the tracking device to become useless! There have been a few cases where stolen vehicles were not
recovered because the SIM card had no credit. Take advange of the low cost and convenience of CariTrack's Top-Up service today
GPS Tracking, Security, Fleet and Asset Management Solutions
We have a variety of GPS tracking solutions that range from private car security to small business and enterprise solutions.
Tramigo ® from Finland (EU) has been our platform of choice since 2007: Innovation, Reliability, On-going Application & Product Support have watch words over the years.
This low cost economy Tramigo T23 Tmodel is now in stock. Get all the popular Tramigo features with this new model except for microphone (remote listening)
and external GPS antenna. The tracker is small (100 X 60 X 21 mm) and easy to install.
What sets our T23 trackers apart from other similar GPS devices are:
The Track unit sends its location information to you via SMS (text messages) or 2G Data (GPRS). The “ No Monthly Fee ” proposition works with SMS communication. All you have to do is to keep the pre-paid SIM in the tracker Topped-Up with credit. The use of 2G data from your T23 device permits access to subscription services such as the 24/7 Live Web Tracking and/or the low cost E-mail Track service.
- Special Tramigo landmarks for ease of use (e.g. 16K detailed Caritrack TLD for Trinidad & Tobago)
- Advanced technology enables accurate GPS tracking and anti-jamming technology
- Wide range of smart features to fit numerous applications from private to business
- Full range of communication (SMS & 2G) and free software to satisfy your requirements
- Full two year warranty to local purchasers
- Excellent support from trained, competent and qualified professionals with experience in the Tramigo business since 2007
- Consultancy services and training available for enterprise customers
Year 2: Bundled payment plan and subscription service
The long awaited credit card size, light (49 grams) GPS/GSM/GPRS tracker is now available. This very small device (92 x 53 x 8 mm) has all the basic Tramigo features that our customers have grown accustomed to. Key features include the following:
- Discrete, easy to carry or hide
- Extra long battery life – remains operational for days without recharging
- Attention button to alert in case of emergency
- Preloaded with local landmark database for easy tracking
- Automatic trip, speed and zone crossing reports
- Customized location landmarks can be added: home, school, office, etc.
The Tramigo T23 Fleet tracker is our Flagship unit. It has all the functionality that a business, organization or enterprise would require to it's location based tracking and monitoring needs for security, fleet and/or asset management:
- Geofencing to detect unauthorized vehicle use / detours.
- Remote listen or handsfree audio with your control center at the push of a button.
- Power reporting to detect disconnection or bad vehicle battery
- Motion detection to secure parked vehicles & unguarded assets.
- SOS button to send out vehicle location when in need of assistance.
- Ignition detection and disabling (optional)
- Speed reporting to eliminate bad driving habits.
- GPS antijamming features to remove interference from up to 8 jammers.
- Periodic reporting based on time or distance travelled.
- Idle alarm to detect running engines.
- Multiple 1-Wire sensors such as Driver ID and temperature.
- Analog sensors for example for fuel and voltage measurements.
- Accurate GPS positioning with GPRS & GSM communication.
- Landmark data for easy location even when maps are unavailable.
Tramigo T23 Series Product Video
Visit out Facebook pages:
Tramigo TT: www.facebook.com/TramigoTT
My Tramigo: www.facebook.com/mytramigoworld
Get the Best GPS to protect your valued assets and loved ones. Go Tramigo - The Best Value For Money.